Tuesday, 9 March 2010

First Time

This is the first post of mine, I'm hopefully going to be keeping this running for a while with a post probably once a week. They'll be educating and informative with things I like but it'll be very fun. You'll find yourself not being able to wait for my blog every week.



Album I got yesterday:

Enter Shikari - Tribalism
1. Tribalism
2. Thumper
3. All Eyes On The Saint
4. We Can Breathe In Space
5. Insomnia (Live @ Brixton '07)
6. Juggernauts (Nero Remix)
7. No Sleep Tonight (The Qemists Remix)
8. Wall (High Contrast Remix)
9. No Sleep Tonight (Mistabishi Remix)
10. Juggernauts (Blue Bear's True Tiger Remix)
11. No Sleep Tonight (Rout Remix)
12. No Sleep Tonight (LightsGoBlue Remix)
13. Havoc A (Live '09)
14. Labyrinth (Live '09)
15. Hectic (Live '09)



Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/29664777/df6f16f/Enter_Shikari_-_Tribalism.rar.html

No Password

No comments:

Post a Comment